perfat 10th day
12:43 PM | Author: jcehao
It’s the 10th day of work, kind of getting use to this life of living now. When I was at home doing nothing, I realty feel that time pass slowly, every minute was like an hour to me and indeed having a big problem on how to kill time. But now, I feel that time passes swiftly. In a blink of an eye, an hour is gone, what has passed is a past, there is no way we would reverse the precious time which had gone.

When I reached office, I noticed that Ganesh is not in, maybe he went t the court hmm..i was still thinking of giving him my search result yesterday since he’s not in then I’ll keep it till he comes back. Starting up my computer, then kak ma approach me, “boy mana kau pergi semalam ya? Ganesh cari kau samapi tak tau macam mana tau? Dia Tanya-tanya samaada kau bagi kertas kepada siapa-siapa untuk bagi dia lar” it’s onli then I know that the authorities was to be used this morning in the court, he’s doing the appeal in the court this morning gosh!

When he came back, he dose not seems in good condition, I approach him and told him that I did not know that those authorities was needed this morning, he said it’s okay and that he never told me when he wants those search result. And so I asked him “how was the case this morning?” his reply “ I worked till 10pm last night searching authorities and making the appeal” I felt a bit guilty. It’s my fault that he stayed till 10pm finishing his work.

Went back to work, Ganesh wet out again.

*After lunch*

Finished my case and then I approach mrs.pheilo again. She said the ganesh is holding the note and that she got nothing to give me to do as for now, so I’ve spend my time here typing all this daily notes out. typed till 6pm and then cabut again..
-Tuesday-
-14th of July-
|
This entry was posted on 12:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: