11th day
12:43 PM | Author: jcehao
Went to work as usual, following a new case, a not so interesting one typed everything out in 3hours, filed in and then rejected on the spot. Retyped again and then before I could hand in it’s lunch time. Not going to have lunch at home, this is because it’s one of the partners birthday today. The whole office is having lunch in the office to celebrate with Mr.Seah, it’s his 50th birthday. Dear, he’s so advance in age yet he dose not look like one, at 1st when I’ve told that is his birthday I assume that he’s around his young forty but when I found out that he’s at his fifty I’m surprise.

Anyway..

*inhale and exhale*

HAPPY BITRHDAY MR.SEAH..!!

*After lunch*

went back to work(typing out 2day diary) haha..seeking for work later..chao~



back, 5.04pm got a call from Mr.Deva, quite stunned, when he told me that he’s Mr.deva I’m like “uhuh…..” kla, stop crapping, he told me that he’s having a preview this Saturday at 9am. About the intake and all those stuff…how I pray that I passed my A-level and then enter inter this September.


**God please me, so that I can pass my a-level**

One thing which I’ve discovered myself in the course of this work is that, I’ve leaned how to become more longwinded. Compare to my previous post, this few post is for sure longer than the previous post.
|
This entry was posted on 12:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: