5th day of work
12:41 PM | Author: jcehao
Continue to search for authorities again, apparently I was bored flipping from one page to the other looking for cases and authorities and so I decided to close the case myself with 4 authorities. I’ve typed all the four authorities into the submission and reason it with my understanding on why should it be appealed and print it out as draft. The file was tied together with PINK ribbon, I don’t know why they use pink ribbons to tie a file, don’t they have any better colour?
And so I handed up the case to the young lawyer, Ganesh and he called me to left it there, he said that he’ll check when he have time. At this point I’m afraid that I’ll be bored after lunch because this is the only file I had. Without any work I can be bored till death. When I was about to left, he called me “boy, what is your name again?” so I answered him and then he continues with “do u have anything else to do?” I quickly answered “NO” then he say “good “and pass me a file,

Yea, I’m having a new case to follow on, he gave me the file and explained to me everything clearly on what should I do with it he also gave me an example so that I can refer to it if I got blurred. Leaving the room my mind was as clear as crystal on what should I do, no more blurring session for me, I hate being blurred

Blurring makes me feel like I’m an idiot and in the same way it makes me feels like I’m lost. I really do not like that feeling which I had when I was working with the 1st case.

*After lunch*

And so, when went back to my sit, I began reading everything about the case again, every single detail about the case was read and then I begin to typed my version of ‘order of stay of execution’ I do not know weather my version of the thing is correct, all I did was just follow the example that was given and changed the body of the content. Before anyone know about it it’s already 6pm..

Yea..balik time..hehe (n_n).
|
This entry was posted on 12:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: