15th day of work
5:25 PM | Author: jcehao
it seems that my source work now nor longer comes form mrs.pheilo nor ganesh instead mr balan is giving me work.. I was summon by him a few times today and I was stunted when I got the news from my colleague that he wants me. as u can see, I’m following part of his cases, and all the cases I followed are his case. Thus, I think I can conclude that my presumption was right on the first place. Okay, just finished translating something from English to BM again. I hate BM, everytime when I was needed to translate from English to BM I explode my head thinking of the term in BM of course. Y dose the court set legal filing in BM? Y cant they just standardise everything to English? I guess some questions are not meant to be question. Especially when we’re living in these circumstances. After translation work, I got nothing to do again, the only work which I have is searching law books for mr.balan, it’s not a task of mind, all we need is a very powerful eye. Since a library was installed in this office, I don’t see the difficulties of finding it, found about six to seven books and passed to him all the books. After that, I went back to my beautiful couch and then start my “SS” session. Sitting there alone doing nothing, the most I can do is drawing which is one that I’m not good at. Sited there till 6pm then as usual cabut again. One thing I realize, I always tend to be late to work, punctual to lunch, late from lunch and punctual to go off. Great isn’t it? I also feel the same.
|
This entry was posted on 5:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: