14th day of work
12:47 PM | Author: jcehao
haha..wake up late today..ish!! woke up at 8.45am I think, once I realize that I woke up late I didn’t care much about the cold water which I have to bath with, straight bath then rush down to find something to eat. Found nothing but a pot of yesterday “tong sui” which is boil by my grandma. Without thinking further, I took a bowl of it as my breakfast..

late to work by 5min, non of the lawyers are there, but I got teased by ka ma this morning...zzz..

it’s 11am now, finished with the 10 letters I got as my job when I reach office, now I got nothing to do.. BORING~

**updated up till before lunch**
-Monday-
-20th of July-
|
This entry was posted on 12:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: