6th and 7th day
12:42 PM | Author: jcehao
Rarely late for work since the 1st day of work, it was in one of the day which I was late by 5 min to office, but lucky none of the partners nor lawyers were there. And so, I escaped (n_n).

Working on the 2nd case again, not forgetting to mention, the things which interest me in this case is that this case have some relation to do with a shop where all of us had at lest gone there once in our entire life , the “7-11” market. Finished working with this case by the end of day 5 and handed up the Ganesh for “QC” (quality control) zzz..

It seems that my work is not trusted..*My work should not have been trusted at the 1st place*

7th day of work, went to Ganesh room begging for job, then he asked me to find Mrs. Phelio another legal clerk who’s also advance in age, experienced and I’m not sure weather she’s a lawyer, it’s written in one of her affidavit that she’s a lawyer, but her work here is more like a lawyer assistance than a lawyer. One thing for sure, she has the equal power in the office as Mr.Chandran, so don’t play play with her..actually Mrs.Phelio is very kind and nice. She gave me another file to do on. And as usual, another example is given so that things don’t go that wrong. I know there is for sure got to be some amendment to be done with my work, just to make sure that the amendment goes that wild they gave me and example.

This case, no that bad la, construction case. It’s not the best I’ve received yet but still manage to find some interest in it. And so I cant managed to finish this case within one day, when it reached 6pm. I also cabut liao..hehe..

-Wednesday and Friday-
8th and 9th of July-
|
This entry was posted on 12:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: