2nd & 3rd day of work
12:40 PM | Author: jcehao
2nd and 3rd day of work


Yeppie, 2nd day of work. The atmosphere in the office dose not changed much, I’m still alone, stuck with the 14year old case, Dare not to ask Mr. Chandran on how should I do it. This is because Mr. Chandran is a very busy man, he came to office early in the morning and left the office around at 7pm every night it seems that he has unfinished work to do. His lunch time? God knows. When I went for lunch, he’s in the office, and when I’m back he’s still in the office, I did not know weather he went for lunch or not.

I’ve been very tired with work this few days, this is mainly contributed by my shallow understanding on how to do the submission, I’ve been trying very hard to figure out what to type, and it always ended up nothing. It’s at this time, when another person, to whom she’s called ‘Kak Ma’ her full name was actually Mashita, since she’s advance in age, we use to call her ‘Kak ma’ due to her golden age, my mane was always forgotten by her, whenever she wan to approach me? “BOY” this is how she call me..and ya, kak ma place is the only place which I have full view on. I don’t have a clear full view on the others place, this is due to the design of the working area, how pathetic.

Kaka ma is a legal clerk too which means I can approach her when ever I have problems..hehe.. and thus, without hesitation I asked kak ma on my work and it’s only then I totally realize on what my submission is really on. Basically the submission is a submission in which we filed to the court telling them why should the case be appealed, and together with that authorities must be given to support. At the time when I heard this, I was relief and yet scared. The things in which makes me relief is that I finally knows what I’m working on and that I can start my work, the things which make me scared is that this submission will be filled to the Federal Court of Malaysia, since then I’m having tension on this submission.


-2nd and 3rd of July-
-Thursday and Friday-
|
This entry was posted on 12:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: