4th day of work
12:41 PM | Author: jcehao
4th day of work


After what happen on the 1st day, I’ve committed not to be late or on time to office and thus, I wake up everyday at 8am (I’ve tried my best) just to make sure I reach office before 9am.

I reached office at about 8.50 today, I was surprise that the office was still empty, most of the workers are not there yet, and of course Mr. Chandran was already there by then if not I would not have entered into the office. It’s only about 8.55 when the workers start showing their face. All the partners are not in yet.

Today I spend the whole day crapping on why should the court bla bla bla..and then, after finishing the crapping session, my next problem..where should I find relevant cases to support my crap? Without authorities my crap will be a total crap and it would for sure not to be allowed. And so I approach kak ma again,
Me : kak ma mana saya nak cari kes-kes relavant ya?
Kak ma : err...kau cari la..tak dapat baru cari Ganesh.
Me : siapa Ganesh?
Kak ma : neh, budak lawyer yang dudunk dalam bilik tu
Me : oh okie, thx kak ma.


It seems that kak ma didn’t even know where to find the case law, and thus without putting any effort in searching for the authorities, I approach Ganesh *at this point I was hoping that he would say “ put down I will search the authorities myself”* but it never happen instead this is what he says “there’s a library behind just beside the pantry go and find your cases there” and so my anticipation and everything else gone, and I have to search It myself.

Once I entered the library, it’s like ATC’s library, but slightly smaller,.4 wall was covered with book racks with books on it, there’s a ladder which connects to all four walls of the book rack and it’s a amazing place to hide myself, with al those books, I was really fond of the place. It’s the only place in the whole office which gives me peace and I feel like reading there. In the library there’s a computer which it is connected to the internet, one thing to take note on, not all computers are connected to the internet there’s only a hand full of computers not connected to it and mine was one of it..sobs..

And so I was there searching for authorities till the extend that I’ve forgotten it’s lunch time, kak ma to whom I told her that I’ll be at the library, came to the library and says “Boy, tak nak makan ke?” it’s only then I know it’s lunch time..hehe..


After lunch I continued with the search and right before work end, I found 2 authorities. I spend most of the time looking at things I should not have looked, don’t misunderstand me, I was looking at certain act, act such as PACE, UCTA, Police power and etc. all these are acts there, I took PACE and certain others and read it with pace hehe.. Therefore it’s because of the pace that I only found 2 authorities.

-Monday-
-6th of July-
|
This entry was posted on 12:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: