13th day
12:44 PM | Author: jcehao
Again the atmosphere in the office changes, it change for the better this time, previously I’ve left out a part on purpose just because I do not want to give an bad impression of my working place, but now here I would blog about it. It all started when the server are down. And so it happened as two of our staff starting arguing and arguing..no shouting was incurred and the quarrel was in a very sarcastic way, this quarrel brings down the whole office environment down to a dead mode. And so since, the sever problem was fixed today, the quarrel goes off and the environment of the office restored to it’s happy and lively condition. Yea, today the staff also seems to be more cheerful and we do really talked more today..hehe..

Yesterday mrs.pheilo approach me, asking me when will I be leaving, I tole her I’ll be there until 31 of July. Then she said “ so fast a..?” I think I got the clue from her, it’s so obvious that she wants me to stay here and help the firm out, this is because the firm now is in lack of legal clerk, imagine 2 legal clerk working under 6 lawyers, if I left the firm, both kak ma and mrs.pheilo is going to have a hard time working out the legal document. So should I leave?
*thinking*
after 2 sec
*done thinking*

I’ll still leave..haha…I know I’m bad..

Since morning, I’ve finished typing two document and finished a case on bankruptcy. I was called to typed by mrs.pheilo so I’ve type it, passed to her and then she passed to mr.ravi den mr.ravi passed back to her for amendment and then she pass it back to me for amendment..hehe, just e-mailed the case to the client and then now typing this post again.hehe

I always used office hours to do my personal stuff..hehe…this is because I’m too free liao..not much work was givint to me to do.so..i prepare my blog post lor..hehe..

*after lunch*

I got this feeling that they are throwing me to Mr.balan this is because Mr.balan PA, personal assistance which is evon had resign from the firm, thus leaving the slot empty,
They ad been asking me to follow on mr.balan cases, a bit scare of the task. Mr.balan is one of the busiest lawyer we had.. he’ll be at court everyday and each day, he’ll be having 3 to 4 cases to follow on. See how ti goes bah..
-Friday-
-17th of July-
|
This entry was posted on 12:44 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: