9th day
12:43 PM | Author: jcehao
As I worked, I really like this job, after finishing a case; it feels like I’ve helped the needy. It’s somehow satisfying knowing that we helped others going through their difficulties. Handed up the divorce case to Mrs. Phelio, then she checked and found out that my work are half done called me back and then she explain to me the other half of the work. After that, lunch time, the weather now at lunch is hazy can really see the sky clearly due to the concentration of the contaminated air, went back for lunch and have a short nap, wake up at 1.50 den wash my face den back to work. Went back to work, typing the other two file which I’ve left out, it’s not an easy task typing out the other two file, as both the two file are heavy in nature, a lot of typing work need to be done as it’s a 100+ pages work and therefore i cannot finished in a day or two. Half way working Ganesh approach me, I was quite stunted by the approach. This is because he never approach me before, all this while I was the one who make the approach. His reason of approaching me was not to amend the mistake I’ve done but to help him search for some authorities which he need. This is what he said “can u help me search for some authorities? Your stuff not urgent rite? come..” then I followed him to the library and he start flipping books and call me to search. I left my work aside and helped him to, search till 6pm then cabut again.

-Monday-
-13th July-
|
This entry was posted on 12:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: