It's the number..!!
12:48 PM | Author: jcehao
some people said it’s hard to know what’s on my mind, it seems that they cannot get a single idea of what am I thinking at that point of time, maybe it’s because of my introvert attitude. I rarely share my feelings or opinion with others, this is because it’s not easy for me to trust a person. If I were to make a chart of my level of classification via time it can be summarised as :-

0 - 2 years : outer circle
2 - 4 years : on the circumference
4 –5 years : friends / close friends
5 years and above : inner circle.

See how hard it takes to be in my inner circle. It takes years and years of hard work and reliance for me to classified them as one.. Thus, with the chart I can conclude that I don’t really have much friends hehe.. There are also incident where some of them are in my classification of inner circle within a year. I do not know how it happens but it dose happened before

You might see me calling most of the guys/girls as my friends, babe and etc. thou I called them that, I do not mean it as I said. It’s not an outward expression of the inner heart, the reason of me called them that? Just to make us feel more comfortable when we’re together.

To me friends are the treasure of the earth, friends are one whom u call when u need them (of course there’s some limitation to it) when u hang out together with them, when u do silly things together with them and friends are one which u enjoy being together with them.

If friends were to be the treasure of earth to me, then my inner friends would be my body parts to whom which I took good care of them, concern about them and they are part of my life, It’s just hard to live without them. They are liken to parts of the blood in my body. Planting life, colour and joy in me. They make up the most of who-I-am and what-I-am.

There are some them who is in my inner circle, but they did not seems to be like in the eye of others, thou I did not talked to them often, of hang out with them often, deep in our heart we do know that we cherish this friendship of ours. They are what I called them as “silence friends”. I miss his bear hug..!!

Talking about my inner friend, not many of them know who am I, this is because I rarely talk when we’re together therefore it’s hard for them to know me, only a hand full of them truly knows who am I, what I am thinking and my personalities.

So some of us might be thinking what is that got to do with the title of the post and the content of the post, both of them seem unconnected right? Well, it’s the number, it’s when I’m having my recollection, I found out that there’s always a same number which appear in my calculation of friends, the number seven.

This number seven means a lot to me, thou it might be what as one of my friends told me “it’s my bad luck number”, but to me it’s a very special numbers. When I was recollecting those memories, I found out that there’s many thing which I can connect with he number seven.

Firstly, seven is the number in which we 1st form our group it’s a group which we formed when we’re young, since young the seven of us clicked together and always together. When u want to find one of us, search for the rest of the six and u will find the one. We’re so close to the extend that one senior ask us “give me 10 reasons why the seven of u always clicked together”

Secondly, seven is also a number of close friends, which I have during my three years of short term theological training course, they are the group which I clicked the most during theolo and we share a lot of things together, games, guys talk or even sometimes girls talk, we join in almost everything and we’re almost transparent before each and everyone of them. I did rank them accordingly, but the ranking given by me is after the theological and thus, not all of them knows about the ranking stuff. I am calling them by their rank now. Whenever I see them I’ll call them by “No.1#” , “No.7#” or to whatever rank they are.

And therefore it’s the number, the number seven that strike me the most, deep down into me during my recollection.
|
This entry was posted on 12:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: