18th day of work
5:26 PM | Author: jcehao
Yea! Friday again, I don’t know why, but once it reached Friday I’m always motivated to work. Hmm, because after Friday then I’ll be having break for 2 days? Most probably.

Every time when it reached Friday, the feeling is different for any other days. Typed a letter from a draft written with an almost unreadable hand writing, I admit that my hand writing is bad as per words of Mrs.Sivanese but his writing is for more worst than mine. Having hard time reading his handwriting. Yea, as usual translation work again this time it’s much more easier than the previous one. Completed by 5pm.
-24th day of July-
-Friday-
|
This entry was posted on 5:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: