17th day of work
5:26 PM | Author: jcehao
Yesterday was a great moment, Ze Ping Jie came back from Taiwan yesterday, in actual fact, se just reached Malaysia yesterday noon and then she came by to our house at 6 In the evening. Imagine the long hours of flight, tiredness and the journey that they had gone through and yet they still have the energy to come by to our house to visit her. I believe their energy is motivated by the two babies we had in our home..keke..xP

When she reached our home, most of us did not now, it’s until we saw “yi chian”(her son) we realize that Ze ping Jie had reached Malaysia, It was rather a surprising moment. We did not expect to see her that soon! We thought that she would be coming together with the visiting group, which they will arrive next week. She really gave us a big surprise.

When I saw her at the staircase of the house (I was on the ½ floor and she was on her way up), upon seeing me, she says, “ don’t say a word” (the real conversation is in Chinese, translation are for the benefit of those who don’t understand Chinese)

Then she starts recollecting her memories. .



. . . . . .

……….


*suddenly*

“HAO HAO ! !”
*Then I started hopping there*

I was so happy that she didn’t forget my name, how could one remember one name especially after almost 10years of no audio and visual contact. It’s hard and it takes one who has super memorial power to do so. Indeed she’s one, no doubt.

She says that she’ll be here for about a month, I do really hope that I can bring the visiting group around as I was free on the month of August and that I could spend more time with her.

For those who just knew Ze Ping Jie, a brief introduction will be held here, Ze Ping Jie is my church member and she was married to a Taiwanese thus, she’s at Taiwan all these while and Ze Ping Jie is another person who can control me when I was then a kid. Not many people can control me during my childhood, it takes much patience and nurseling skills to get me. (will blog about my childhood next time).

Then she urgent to the 1st floor to look for my aunt Bao Ti, (my aunt, her best friend, mother of the twins). They started chitchatting and talking about their life experience and etc. their stay last about two hour, when the clock struck eight, they left for church (there’s a night prayer session).

After they left, I went out and came back around nine something and then urgent for my movie session. Upon entering the cinema, I (walked in front) mislead the other three to the row “D” instead of “C” we didn’t realize that we’re on the wrong row until someone said “are we not in the 3rd row? Y we’re at the 4th wan? should we change?” replied “ just wait until someone come only we change” not a minute in, the overseer came and throw us back to the 3rd row, at that time the movie was about to start. How embarrassed we are at that time.

Half way through the movie, one of my friend yawn, in fact not once, he yawned throughout the movie, actually he dislike the movie but somehow, we manage to forced him there hehe, we’re bad.

Yea! There’s a night market tonight, cant wait for it. But I always also buy the same stuff wan. Still not bored of eating the same stuff every Thursday, somehow in sometime I will. Grew a bit fat lately.

-Thursday-
-23th day of July-
|
This entry was posted on 5:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: