12th day
12:44 PM | Author: jcehao
Got a translation work yesterday, it almost burst my head doing the translation. Since yesterday (after lunch), I was busying working with the translation stuff. There are many terms in which I almost spend more than half an hour just to figure out how to translate it, terms such as “ confidence building measure” this is indeed a great one. I’ve spend tons and tons of minutes figuring out this one and asked kak ma about it, but even kak ma cant translate it for me and she called me to translate it as far as I can go. And therefore I had created a new “term” in Malay language.

*Don’t laugh at me if I got it wrong*

This is how I translate it

“ satu ukuran perbangunan yang berkeyakinan”

okie, I know it sounds funny, even when I’m typing it out here I laughed at myself, but it’s believe to be the best that I can do what to do? My Bm is so weak hmm, should work hard on my bahasa? Neh~ nop it’s a never haha (n_n)

*After lunch*

I’ve finished the file and handed it up. Now I’m left again with nothing to do, so I make sure I got things to do, and the things is? Typing my daily diary so that I can post everything up to the blog once internet is reconnected..hehe..maybe searching for some more works later when I’m done with this..

I just remember yesterday night around late 10pm that yesterday was Wednesday, I totally forgot that yesterday was Wednesday and that eventually I’ve skipped the night prayer. Since I’ve skipped it, nothing much can be done. Therefore I just hoped that I will NEVER forget “WEDNESDAY” again. It’s a never to forget again, trying my best not to forget it..!! can someone please remind me it’s Wednesday?

I’ve realize one thing today, which is all case are the same, as lawyers we are not obliged to choose our case, when there’s a case we have to do it. Whatever the case is, when it’s present before us, we’ll try our best to do it, interest? It all depend on how u looked at the case, there’s two side to everything, if we looked from the bright side we’ll find some interest in the case.

By the way before I forgot, there’s a couple which came to the firm yesterday, the Boy claim that they wan to make a matrimony oath. And therefore, a form was given to them to fill in their details. Half way filling, *oppps* something happen, the guy misfiled the girl’s IC number, apparently a single digit was misfiled. And so the show began, the boy start blaming the girl for not filling herself and that he had misfiled. This s his claim “everything also I do for u, call u to fill yourself already wan, see what happened now? U cannot fill yourself meh?” he continues “ everything also I do for u, wan me to eat and sleep for u and u work for me anot?” upon hearing this, I was thinking to myself “what in the world make this guy up, he’s blaming others for his own mistake I’m pretty sure that the girl did not asked him to filled for her, y don’t u just accept that u’re wrong? stupid guy u don’t deserve to marry”, “even before marriage u are like that what happens after marriage? I don’t dare to imagine”

Actually there’s no big deal in misfiling the document, all u have to do is to have another one and refilled the document, there’s no need of blaming..the most it will hurt u is another Rm10(I think) to be spend.

Kla, have to stop here already buai~.

*Gosh I’m getting more and more long-winded*

-Thursday-
-16th of July-
|
This entry was posted on 12:44 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: