8th day
12:42 PM | Author: jcehao
Today is a special date, it’s a day which I finish my boring case and then got a case which interest me a lot and I love doing it the most, a divorce case. yes!. As usual, reading through the materials that I had, among all the materials there’s one material that really grab my attraction it’s a diary written by one of the parties. In certain occasion I was tempted to read the diary which I did not know weather it’s all right to read or not and at last, what I do? I throw my work aside and then start read the diary. In the diary I found some dried tear droplets.

As I read, I really hate the other party. I feel like killing the other party, what the other party did cross the limit. Abandon the family; leaving spouse alone at home and never went back to the house after 2004. Who in the world create such human? His/her parents never taught him before? Ish..!!

Today is also a day with tears and laughter, as today is Evon, another legal clerk last day, she was hired by another law firm to work there. The reason for her left? The firm pay is higher. Humans are materialistic we cant blame them for what the are, and thus she left leaving two and not even a half legal clerk here..

Have u wonder who two and not even a half? It’s because there’s now 3 legal clerk in the office, namely Mrs.Phelio, kak ma and me which is the not even half clerk at times I feels that I’m more like a burden than a helping hand to them.

-Friday-
-10th of July-
|
This entry was posted on 12:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: