Two more days
3:15 PM | Author: jcehao
haha..2more days before I leave this office. One thing for sure, I wont miss them, this is because they did not really show their concern for new colleague and most of them only mind their own business, recently I’m starting to hate an Indian colleague of mine, she had the bird voice just like Pn.Dana. I’m wondering weather she got any connection with her if not where dose she get that super sharp and annoying noise? On top of all just like Pn.Dana she likes to boss around, acting like she’s the boss gosh give me a break. I can vomit if I see you. You want to be a boss? OMG! If I see it, it would be the end of the world. Thank God I realize this at this end time of work, if not I’ll be suffering throughout the month.

Oh, about yesterday? I went to high school and found out that non of my friends were there. Thus, my mood is not there, recently I can’t ply badminton, is not that I’m restricted or what so ever, but I’m not plying like how I used to play. After one month of not grabbing that racket (which it starts from mid June to mid July), my form, skills and swiftness are not there anymore. It’s really hard to train back all those things especially when my sport session had been reduce from thrice a week to once a week. When I grab that racket, I fell that I’m like me when I was in form3, which is also the when I first indulge into the world of badminton. Everything starts form zero and slowly we climb up the ladder together. Or should I start with tennis? I’m actually quite fond of plying tennis. If I were to choose tennis is my second choice of sports. So readers, should I start with tennis or go on with badminton?

Just received a text from someone whom I do not want to see nor talk to her/him. She/he is not trying to get me into a chat/conversation but a simple reminder about tomorrow, A date which I forget all the time, when I saw that text, it stir my anger even more, because it’s form him/her reminding me of him/her. I really did not know how one could make such a great mistake and then hiding behind another. This is even worst, in this case he/she is staying behind a big “Bah Zang” (it’s a traditional Chinese cuisine. Main Ingredient: rice, mushroom, meat and others side ingredient wrapped in some kind of leaves). Y cant he/she just stands out and says what he/she wants? It’s truly a corrupted world.

Still remember about the great job yesterday? Photocopying 700+ pages of jaw journal yesterday? Well, today my job is even great, I get to read that entire law journal and find out all the quotation from the plaintiff’s bundle of appeal one by one and highlight it. Great isn’t it? We, it took me four to five hours of readings and readings. This is my 1st experience reading 700 pages in four to five hours. Now my eye also blur blur already.

Now I remember that today is Wednesday, thanks to this diary because as u can observe, in the bottom of every post of mine, there it is written the date and the day. Thus, while I was about to close my post I’ll take a look at the calendar for the date and day. Hmm, I remember it for mow, but I’m not sure weather I can remember that today is Wednesday when I got home.

-29th day of July-
-Wednesday-
|
This entry was posted on 3:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: