19th day of work?
3:14 PM | Author: jcehao

I didn’t know weather I’ve miscalculated the days of my work, someone told me that today is the 18th day of my work. According to the daily report that I’ve make, it’s the 19th day. After checking, it’s confirmed that today is the 19th day of me work.

I’ve set the time on my phone yesterday, And so when I was sleeping soundly, sweetly and deeply and suddenly my phone rang. It’s a text, when I looked at the time, the time on my phone shows that it’s 7.00++ in the morning. Thus, i went back to sleep again, not long after that another alarm rang, I woke up and looked at the time on my phone, it shows about 7.15am, this alarm rose my curiosity, normally no alarm will ring before 8am in my house (except for my younger brother and sister alarms) and so I wake up to check the actual time, went out and check with the most reliable time in our house and it shows 8.17am. at this point I realize that I’ve set the time wrongly yesterday, I’ve set it earlier an hour!, which makes my alarm ring later by an hour. Gosh! With the shock, quickly I urgent to the bathroom finished with my morning procedure and then went down for breakfast. After breakfast, went up again to bath and

*Vroom*…working place here I come..!!

Reached office, it’s ten past nine everything is normal and so I just walk to my place and on the computer, typing this post, and suddenly kak ma appeare beside me. *Got the shock of my life* according to her, mrs. Pheno is again on leave, no one knows the reason for it, but one thing for sure, today is not going to be a good day, without mrs pheno, things are going to be a bit messy.

And so it realty dose happen, mrs. Pheno not here and then the show began, first things 1st, one of us having a hard time finding a file which took him/her hours to find it.

Secondly, mrs pheno client called and wanted to spoke to her, mr.chandran took most of the calls and not knowing anything. He also cant do anything much, so it’s a waste of time, the client on the phone was getting upset about the little knowledge that he has about the case. Thirdly, a file was missing, we cant able to find the file, don’t know where they put it. There is a correspondent need to be filed in.

And so after all those accusing and findings, we decide to let it be, the file will show up itself when we lest expect it. And so we went back to our work.

Worked till 6pm sharp and we all went back.

-27th day of July-

-Monday-

|
This entry was posted on 3:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: