Realization. .
11:53 AM | Author: jcehao
Just realize that all my post are super out dated.
so goes this post, this will also be an outdated post too.
on the 10th of august, i went back col. to get my a-level result.
the result will be released at 2pm and thus,
as usual i took a bus and reached there five minute to two.
upon reaching col. i text Julius to check out his location,
he replied " 6th floor" and so i went to 6th floor after reading his text.

Tens of people was there, for the same aim.
we're all nervous, well most of us was nervous
but nervous feeling fled away with the warmth of our classmate,
waited for two hour and then at last it's my turn to get my result

while entering the meeting room, my heart pumps even faster,
from the entrance i can see Mr.Guna sitting right at the end of the room,
Mr.Sara was beside me, this give me even more pressure.

approached Mr.Guna and the he start searching for my result.

......

after awhile, he gave me my result.
i passed! though it's not what i aimed, but the lest i passed..
Thank God for His guidance and care that I'm able to passed my a-level

|
This entry was posted on 11:53 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: