20th day of work
3:15 PM | Author: jcehao
really lazy to go to work today, I don’t know why, it seems that y body is reluctant to exert it’s energy. When the alarm rang at 8.00am today I snooze it, I still remember that I snooze it about three times, it’s only at 8.15am I’m waking up, taking my own sweet time to the toilet, brush y teeth and then went down to have my breakfast which we’ve prepared last night. It’s a “we” which means, I prepared it together with my younger brother and elder sister last night and so this breakfast should not be consumed by only me by they too. When I went to the freezer this morning I saw that the tuna, which we made last night is still there as perfect as if no one ever had touched it. Then I start thinking to myself *how come they didn’t even care to eat it? * not to mention that, they (my younger brother and sister) didn’t even care to take the bread down, this proved that they must had been in the same state as me, lazing around on the bed till the 11th hour and then start moving, or they really forgot about the breakfast which we’ve made there’s only two possibility I cant and I do not want to think for the 3rd as I do not want to se my brain.

Today everything to me is like slow, moody and most importantly boring, maybe it’s my lackadaisical attitude this morning which makes all things come together, imagine taking about one and a half hour just to amend a single draft, it’s obviously not the usual me, usually it took only the most 45min to amend a draft, see how lazy am I this morning, and so now it’s twelve in the afternoon, what am I waiting for? LUNCH of course. =)

At last I can sit, finished printing 700 pages of law journal, standing there from 2pm till 5.30pm. My ankle is now aching. Tonight I still have badminton, do not know what will I be like tonight. Dead meat? Or standing there waiting for the ball to find me?
Who knows? The answer will be revealed tomorrow.

At lest the thing I’ve done today is one of the things which I’ve never done before since I enter this office.

-28th day of July-
-Tuesday-
|
This entry was posted on 3:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: