1 more day to go
4:06 PM | Author: jcehao
one more day to go, just now while I was managing my waste papers they thought thath I’m cleaning the table =). Oh, I forgot to introduce kak.Nagama, an accountant and also a good cook, if she typical Indian shop here the shop will surely be famous wan. How I know it? Remember that day I mention about mr.seah birthday? 80% of the food is cooked by her, she had to bring all the food to here all the way from banting. It is not an easy job as she had to wake up early morning to cook and then prepare herself before coming to the office. I like her curry and her vegetarian meat, it just taste delicious. Yummy~

by the way, back to our story, when kak ma saw me cleaning up the waste papers she told mr.chandran and it’s heard by kak nagama thus, she called me and said “Jos, so fast want to clean your table and go off ad a?” of course I replied and she continues “ y wan to go so fast? We will miss u.” and the there was no reply from me.

This morning, finished typing all my errors that I’ve made and than searching for tomorrows file. Done searching and finished amending and now typing this post.hehe. I misused my time in eh office again.

One thing that I hoped to accomplish now is that I can finish amending all my flaws, leaving no amending work of mine for others to do.

Had a short chat with di, I’ve been quite long since I last chat with him, mostly because I was busying about the examination and the I was not free to entertain him. Of course all those has been the past and now I got time to entertain him.

It’s 112pm now and I started to feel hungry d, recently I ate a lot, really a lot I did not know what is the cause of this but, I really ate a lot, gaining weight ad. Gosh, I’m really hungry now, really really hungry now, I can eat a whole cow now.

Btw readers, still remember yesterday that text? In actual fact, the text was sent to me on the 28th which means it is the day before yesterday, and thus when I typed about “tomorrow” it was actually yesterday, and so since it is a past then, the reminder can be said to be useless now. “lantak dia la” who cares for those who don’t care rite?

Gat a text today asking me weather I’m free this Saturday, I know what they are up to, but sadly I wont be there the reason is not that I do not want to be there the reason is that there will be presentation on that day and so I had to skip the thing. In actual fact I did not feel like going also. Hehe..
|
This entry was posted on 4:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: