yea~ new template..
2:12 PM | Author: jcehao
em..where should i start?

as most of us know..I'm having break now..and therefore i got nothing better to do beside staying at home and fetching my grandma, brother sister and etc.

being a driver is indeed a light task and thus, leaving me with ample of free time in between..
therefore I've decided to search for templates and managing this blog of mine..

in actual fact, this template has already caught my eye the 1st time i saw it..
but then, once again..i was stupid enough at that time not knowing how to upload this template as it's in XML form..

after much trial and error i managed to discover the way of uploading such form of template..hehe.. and so, this template which i adore so much..came to life..^^

i need some feedback on this template. .do throw ur opinion on me pls. .
|
This entry was posted on 2:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: