top listed - bad day of the year . .
10:46 PM | Author: jcehao
2day as mention, can be rated as one of the most unlucky day ever happen to me, or should i say to my family members as well..there's actually 2 unfortunate event happened to both my mum and I.

concerning things happen to me,
it started when i was asked to fetch one of my cousin to her piano class..i've accepted that and thus, at 7.20pm i have to fetch her to her piano class..

the plan was, fetching her to piano class, followed by the night market to buy some bread, then go back home and lastly at 8.15pm..fetch my cousin to my aunt house..

after fetching my cousin to her piano class..we head to the night market..which the journey lead us to a road which is small and yet big enough for 2cars (my opinion, it pretty much depend on the driver thou). when i was entering the road, another car (citra) was there and thus as usual, i tried to go through there with the mind set that it would be in the normal course of state..where both driver move towards their side..and thus i moved on..i've tried to go as left as i could till the extend that i'm few centimeters away form falling into the drain, while the other party..idk weather he knew about my intention did not so, leaving ample spaces there.. and thus..i've scratched his car at his right rear bumper..
scratching was not the problem. the things which makes me so darn freaking mad was their reaction towards those scratches..when they come out from the car..(yar..u are not wrong..they, a 30+ aged couple) the 1st thing they do is that they yelled at me "do u know how to drive" says the man then i tried to tell him what was my intention. . and the women( which is a bitch of no better use other than to be f****d.. ) started her cursing with her bird voice..voices just like one which Pn.Dana have..imagine her cursing there non-stop with the bird voice(**harloo~ i onli scratched your car..adn it's onli a amall part of it..wat for the cursing?**)..and thus, my sis called my father and he rushed there..as soon as my father reached..then the true negotiation starts,this is because i felt that what ever message which i tried to convey to him was nothing but void to him..after that we urgent to the night market..at the night market, i brought some icey stuff to cool down myself..and it prove to be effective..^-^

thinking back now, i still hate the bitch..!! i feel like sending her to hell ( if only i can i could i will..!!)

okie..the second incident which happen to my mum was she got stuck in the toilet..she twisted her ankle last Friday when she was coming down from the stair..and thus she's unable to work 2day..

about the toilet stuff?
hmm..lets out it this way..usually when she enter the toilet she dont lock the door..it so happen that 2day when entered the toilet..she suddenly remember to lock the door and then she lock it lor..after that..when she wanna come out from it. .she cant unlock the door as the whole thing is not working. .and thus she knock on the door struggling to come out. .we rushed to the toilet door and tried to open it by twisting the handle and so on..but it prove ineffective..and thus, we call upon our two of the best workmen available in our home..my 3rd and 4th uncle..they tried their best to open it but it seems that the door is stubborn, refusing to let my mum out..and thus the family rule apply..

what is the family rule?
*when u cant fix it..u break it*
that's out family rule..and thus we break the handle and everything which is of the handle..and there comes out my mum..safe and sound..

and that's the two unfortunate event happen 2day . .which puts the 17th of June 2009 into the top list for worst day of the year 2009..
|
This entry was posted on 10:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On June 22, 2009 at 2:26 PM , jcehao said...

haha..nvm ba..just let it be..i forgot about the incident ad..