sweet day
9:12 PM | Author: jcehao
yesterday is really not my day, i got jammed in klang itself for 30mins, and some occasion happened making me late for my class, i reached college at 2.45pm, gosh I'm later for class by 45 min! and so i was a bit heaty (heng) by then, what really burst me is that upon despite being late for class, the class ends at around 3.15pm, which also means that I've traveled 2 hour of journey for a half an hour class. i just cant take it, I'm like this, i feel that my journey there is not worth the time spent to college there and the time spent in class does not meet. i was cool when i was on my way back to klg, no worries.


i got a text yesterday from a junior of mine, it was just too sweet, without knowing it i replied him as usual. he told me that he got read an article which says keeping in touch with your loves one..and then he text me just to keep-in-touch..how sweet it's never in my mind that he'll do that to me. it makes my day..it really do. Thx

so things to do next:
  1. read my notes (Ctt,Public,Criminal adn CLRI)
  2. try to find out some question just to make Mrs.Anne faint, we succeed doing it to our Ctt tutor, she the next target.!
  3. do my ctt assignments which to be hand up after deepavali break, i wanna have a break - days with no education burden.!
so that's about all gua..


p/s: i miss the aunty pork mee..shall we go there tomorrow? hehe..
|
This entry was posted on 9:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: