10 more hours to go!
11:39 PM | Author: jcehao


10 more hours to go,
to go to college,
go to college to have my first class,
the first class of my intermediate,
the pathway of my career.

finally I'm a law student,
and tomorrow is my first day of class,
starting with contract then public law
continued by criminal and CLRI.
after that? balik kampung,
rushing buka puasa lols..

i wonder who will be my lecture,
at first when Douglas commented on my status,
i have this strong feeling that he'll be?
will he/she be new?
what ever how she/he is,
so long as my lecteru are not
like my english literature lecture (the male one)
then i'm fine with it.

what ever it is, wish me luck guys..
|
This entry was posted on 11:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: