Snake Or Earthworm?
11:51 PM | Author: jcehao
Today when i reach home at about 8 o'clock after i step in the house, my sister who is walking behind me claim that she saw a shake..the 1st thing which came to my mind was "maybe she sees it wrongly" it have been at lest 4 years since we move in and there no any sign of snake..how can it be a snake then? "it must be earthworm or something near to that". i told her "don't bother about it an come in lar.." she did what i ask her to and we went in and enter the house.

after several hours, mum is back....my sis told her that she saw a snake and my mum is like "faster faster...come come..kill the snake..take this take that.." we all rush down to the front door and trying our very best, opening our eyes BIG BIG searching for the snake for which in my mind is not a snake.

when we're down,
mum called me to take the bamboo stick and some torch..i did as follow and we search the thing out..

To our surprise it was. . . . . . . . . . . .



what is it?hm...cant see clearly?look at the nxt pic



know ad?



it's head..look how hard i had crush it..pity that snake..



it's blood stain? err..actually it's not lar..it's sumthing reddish i found nearby..haha



okie..this is the last pic ad..!!


yar~ when my mum saw it she asked me to KILL it..as a filial son u know...i have to follow all her instruction and i ENJOY killing it..wakaka..i know..i'm bad towards it..4giv me if i had kill any of your friend..

what is is? Judge yourself..
|
This entry was posted on 11:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: